Pink is in our future...

Monday, November 30, 2009

I can't hardly believe I didn't get this posted last week, but with trying to get out of town for Thanksgiving and lots of little things going on, the blog announcement was forgotten. But thanks everyone for the well wishes on facebook!

Last Monday we had the big ultrasound. Looks like we'll be shopping for pink baby stuff - but not too much pink :) Its so exciting to finally find out what this little human is inside me. No more the baby, but instead, we'll be able to refer to her by her name. That is, if we can finally decide between the 3 or 4 we have it narrowed down to. We know for sure her middle name will be Grace, after a close family friend of Ron's. I guess we'll just have to save the name Colton for our next child!


Never fear, our little girl won't be hurting for John Deere apparel or toys....daddy's already picked out some cute outfits for his little princess.


And thanks to our friend Sondra, Ron and David have been making their John Deere wish lists.


1 comments:

Farming Fabulously said...

A baby girl, that is so exciting! You will have so much fun shopping for little girl clothes. I know I adore shopping for my niece. Congrats....