Sounds like fun

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

While blog surfing last night I came across



While I was checking out "Blog Around the World" I came across several very interesting blogs. This site feature bloggers from around the world (obviously). Each day someone is chosen to highlight their respective state/province/country. Think of it like a daily travelogue. Its sounds like fun, so I signed up.

Today's featured blog...comes from a blogger in Arizona. While I'm am LOVING the snow here in Illinois (and wishing for several more inches of it), I have to admit those warm temps are sounding pretty good compared to our -30 windchill expected tomorrow.


3 comments:

Leslie Taylor said...

Why do you like snow???? I hate it!
Especially having to drive in it!

Farming Fabulously said...

Sounds like an interesting blog, I'll have to check it out.

Star Forbis said...

Thanks so much for visiting my Blog out in Arizona today. Come back anytime.

And welcome to Blog Around The World. And thanks for posting about it.