16 and Counting

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Not much to report in the baby department this week. We're moving right along at 16 weeks. Out little bean is now the size of an avocado - approximately 4 1/2 inches long and 3 1/2 ounces. According to everything I've read, over the next couple of weeks the baby will double in size and weight.

Little milestones this week-the baby's toenails have started growing. This will be of particular interest to my family as we've had spirited discussions on whether to clip a baby's toenails or bite them off.....don't ask :)


3 comments:

Farming Fabulously said...

Oh my goodness, 16 weeks already! Time really does fly by, enjoy every minute of it.

lisa said...

Enjoy. The nails boy have I heard that a few times in past years!

Melissa said...

Oh, oh, I know what Ron's gearing up to do with those toenails... =) The nurse at the hospital told me they peel off just like onion peels, mmm mmm good.