Flip This House: Knockdown and Paint

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

After drywall, knockdown and paint. As explained to me by my hubby, knockdown is a texture sprayed on the wall before painting. My perception is that its watered down drywall mud that is sprayed on the walls and then you use a squeegee across it to flatten some areas.

Ron doing some touch up on the knockdown.

And the paint color....nomadic desert.

That linen closet is coming along!