My Favorite Time of Year...and a Great Deal!

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Wow...its that time of year already. My favorite time of year: Christmas. The decorations, twinkling lights, snow, cookies and treats, picking out gifts for the special people in your lives...I don't think there is anything I don't like about this time or year.

One of my favorites...sending Christmas cards.  I love getting the traditional bi-fold cards and sorting through boxes at the store to find the perfect one.  The past couple of years we've sent photos cards. It's a growing trend that I also love. You get to create your own card and personalize it with one or more photo memories. Now that Kaylee is here...I know this trend will continue for us.

We've used Shutterfly many times before - to order photos, photo books, and cards. They are offering an AMAZING offer for bloggers. Share your Shutterfly experience and receive 50 free photos cards. Consider it done! We've been nothing but happy with our previous Shutterfly experiences. The photos have turned out perfectly and the products always arrive in a timely manner.

In a time where everyone is making every dollar count, this offer from Shutterfly is incredible. Thanks Shutterfly! And remember, they do more than just Christmas cards...mother's day cards, new year's cards, birthday invitations, the possibilities are endless!


1 comments:

Farming Fabulously said...

I totally agree, I love this time of year. The best part is recieving all of the wonderful x-mas cards in the mail. Thanks for the Shutterfly tip, I will be using it.