Simple Woman's Daybook for March 2

Monday, March 2, 2009



For Today...

Outside my window... sunny but brisk, a hope of spring on the horizon

I am thinking...where did the weekend go?

I am thankful for...wonderful friends and family

From the kitchen...not much, we need to go grocery shopping!

I am wearing... my Sedona Red Rock shirt and jeans

I am reading...Country Sampler... does that count?

I am hoping...

I am creating...the list is long, but a quilted baby book for Maddy and a quilted tag blanket for a friends baby girl are on the top of the list right now (good thing I have a little while yet).

I am hearing... the garbage man coming down the street (good thing we got the trash out early)

Around the house... boxes for goodwill, stacks of farm magazines, and lots of other little things that need to find a corner to call home

One of my favorite things...I'm finding myself drawn to the opera clutch wallets. Two of my friends both have them now and while at first I wasn't sure, they're growing on me. And Stephanie and Angie wouldn't steer me wrong...I just don't know about zebra print

A few plans for the rest of the week...enjoy, enjoy, enjoy

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...

Not really a picture this week, but a short video clip of my sister and our nephew. There's nothing better to start your Monday with than to hear of a baby's laugh. (Well and for me to hear my sister snorting :0 )




Want to participate in the Simple Woman's Daybook? Find out what others are doing on this Monday morning.


1 comments:

Jen said...

The clutch is fun! I think they have similar ones at Bergners in various colors and prints.