Lesson Learned

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

While visiting the Farmer's Wife this morning, I not only learned a new word - afoul - but I also learned about a band that was here in CU not that long ago.

Now that isn't earth-shattering news. This is a fairly large city, a university town, with lots of places to catch some entertainment. What cracked me up was that one of the band members almost got arrested.....for jaywalking! I can't count the number of times I've jaywalked in this town (if you're an officer of the law please don't arrest me). I guess I'll have to be a little more careful from now on!

You should definitely head over to the Farmer's Wife latest entry to hear more about it, but the good stuff is on the band's website with a you tube reenactment.


1 comments:

Welcome To Wilmoth Farms said...

I love your header..what program do you use!!!!