Loving Arizona

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Our few days in Arizona have been great. We headed up to Sedona for a few days before my meetings start on Wednesday.

The Red Rocks are AWESOME. I've got some great photos to share, but our internet connection here isn't great and I'm having all sorts of trouble getting things uploaded to blogger.

We spent today roadtripping up to the Grand Canyon. Words can't even begin to describe the enormity of it. It is truly a site to see. Pictures simply do not do it justice.

I'll get photos up when we get back to Phoenix...enjoy the snow back in Illinois (I can't believe I'm missing it -- I'm probably the only one in Champaign who loves snow!). We'll be enjoying the warm sun and almost 70 degrees here tomorrow.


1 comments:

Mary said...

We are also loving the snow in Champaign! Hopefully everything will still be white when you get back :)