One Shining Moment

Thursday, June 18, 2009

On Sunday, we headed north to the windy city to catch the Cubs/Twins game. A beautiful day for baseball -- sun shining, a slight breeze, and of course, a Cubs win! Which, believe me, was much needed.

There's several things that Wrigley Field is known for -

1. Harry Carey (and even though he may be gone, you can see how his spirit lives on).


2. The outfield wall, ivy, and bleachers (great seats, I should add)


3. Old Style Beer


4. Good times with friends




You'll notice that we let a Twin's fan come with us...poor Dawn, its really too bad her team lost ;)


2 comments:

Farming Fabulously said...

That is a nice looking staduim! I am sure you guys had a blast. I have to admit, I am a true Brewers fan at heart.

lisa said...

My husbands company gives away yankee tickets all the time and we are thinking about going to our first baseball game even though we all hate the yankees, it will be very hard to keep our mouth shut and not cheer for the other team, we would like to go to boston and yankees game.