Simple Woman's Daybook for February 16

Monday, February 16, 2009



For Today...

Outside my window... sunny, but COLD

I am thinking... There is so much to do this week!

I am thankful for...a great weekend in Louisville with awesome friends

From the kitchen... we need to get groceries

I am wearing... blue jeans and a sweatshirt

I am reading... about geraniums and Ralstonia - and all about the possibilities of this plant disease being shipped to the United States of nursery cuttings

I am hoping...Dawn and Doug's move to Missouri goes well this weekend

I am creating... something for my dad for his birthday yesterday...but its a surprise!

I am hearing... country music in the background

Around the house... piles of laundry from our trip, I guess I have something to do tonight while watching CSI

One of my favorite things... the Samoa girl scout cookies we bought on the way home yesterday - YUM!

A few plans for the rest of the week... Work, work, work; try to talk Dawn into not moving :) and heading to Indiana for a girls spa day with my 2 best friends!

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...

Doug and Angie at the Farm Show with us

Want to participate in the Simple Woman's Daybook? Find out what others are doing on this Monday morning.


0 comments: