Tagged: Oh Me Oh My, What's In My Purse I Shall Never Lie

Friday, February 20, 2009

I was tagged by Farming Fabulously to share my purse with you....Let me tell you, my purse is not that exciting. Although it seems that red is very popular with country girls...

Here's the rules:
1. Post a picture of whatever bag you are wearing today - not last weekend when you and your hubby went out to that fabulous restaurant. No cheating!!!
2. Tell us how much it cost. This is a no-judgment zone -- there will be no ridiculing or eye rolling here. And, if there is a story to go along with how you obtained it, I'd love to hear it.
3. Now tag some fellow bloggers and link back to this post so people know why you are posting pictures of your bag.



No real story here - I wanted something different awhile back, and I thought I'd try a red purse. I LOVE it. I wasn't sure about that when I bought it and only spent about $30 on it. As it turns out I didn't have to give it to goodwill and I've had it for several months. Some well spent money if you ask me!
Here are the innards of my lovely bag:



1. My wallet...full of plastic cards, a little cash, some change and a few photos of Maddy and Jackson.
2. The ever important Soft Lips, lip gloss, and lipstick.
3. Lotion and hand sanitizer (don't laugh it's flu season).
4. Small notebook and pen....for grocery lists and such
5. My blackberry for work and my personal phone (I can't wait until they let us use one phone for both!)
6. Gum - no explanation necessary.
7. My little bag of tricks. I never leave home without it. It has the little essentials: contact solution, bandaids, rolaids, hair ties, Aleve, Ibuprofen, Tylenol, Excedrin, and Zantac.
8. And you can just barely see the new John Deere key chain Ron got a the Farm Show last weekend.

Now it's your turn! What's in your bag? I'm tagging:

Jen: because she's got some great purses to share.

Melissa: now that she's a mommy I'm sure she's got some interesting stuff stashed in her purse!

Leslie: you never now what a college girl carries in her bag!

Adrienne: Nick's out of town....maybe she's been shopping this week :)

Stacy: The queen of purses...let's see if she'll play


2 comments:

Jen said...

I like your red bag too! I'm in...check out my blog later today.

Stacy said...

sooooooo I played your game.. you now can share what's in my purse.... some good stuff.... if i have time i gotta do the diaper bag.. i'm sure most people would love to see :)