Simple Woman's Daybook for February 23

Monday, February 23, 2009



For Today...

Outside my window... sunny and still cold

I am thinking... could I have a couple of extra hours of sleep?

I am thankful for...my spa weekend with Sondra and Stephanie and spending time with friends!

From the kitchen... chili for supper tonight?

I am wearing... jeans and sweater

I am reading... Luckman award applications - some lucky entomology graduate student will be receiving some money to travel to a meeting this week

I am hoping...the weather warms up a little so I can pick up sticks in the yard

I am creating...the church newsletter - needs to be done this week!

I am hearing...the morning news
Around the house... piles of laundry from my trip, getting Ron ready for his trip to St. Louis

One of my favorite things... newly added to the list the week - neck and scalp massage - Heavenly

A few plans for the rest of the week...enjoy the warm weather before it gets cold again

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...


Sondra, Stephanie, and I from this last weekend - a fabulous supper in Indy (I"ll share some photos tomorrow)


Want to participate in the Simple Woman's Daybook? Find out what others are doing on this Monday morning.


3 comments:

Keeper of the Home said...

Sounds like a wonderful time was had. Thanks for sharing your daybook, I enjoyed visiting it.

Hootin Anni said...

Awwwwwwww, the smiles of you all are perfect for us this morning. Sounds like a 'spa weekend' was terrific.

My Daybook is posted for today, won't you join me? Click Here

Anonymous said...

That would be a great way to spend the weekend, at a spa with favorite girlfriends. I wish I could have been doing that.

Thanks for sharing the photo with all of us.

Elaine H