Simple Woman's Daybook for February 9

Monday, February 9, 2009



For Today...

Outside my window... brown muddy and dreary

I am thinking... I would rather have a white winter wonderland or bright green grass

I am thankful for...the great time I got to spend with my family this weekend

From the kitchen... not much going on this morning

I am wearing... blue jeans, Illini sweatshirt, and tennis shoes -- great for a comfy Monday at work

I am reading... not much lately..

I am hoping...for a great week with little stress

I am creating... web pages for my research this week

I am hearing... the morning news

Around the house... getting ready to make the switch to comcast today and say goodbye to dish network

One of my favorite things... spending time with family

A few plans for the rest of the week... work until Thursday and maybe head to Louisville for the Farm Show

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...my niece and nephew

Maddy and Jackson

Want to participate in the Simple Woman's Daybook? Find out what others are doing on this Monday morning.


1 comments:

Adrienne said...

You're coming to the Farm Machinery Show??!!! I'm working the Purdue booth Friday.... are you coming on Friday???