Thursday, December 18, 2008




Here's a little something that is quick and easy. I just learned about these Reindeer Paws this week from Jen. They're sweet and salty - one of my favorite mixes!

Reindeer Paws

Place a piece of parchment paper on cookie sheet. Use circle pretzels (I found some Christmas tree and star shapes I'm going to try) and lay them on the parchment paper. Place an unwrapped hershey hug in the middle of each pretzel. Put cookie sheet in oven for about 3 minutes. Pull cookie sheet out and put an M&M on top of each hug. Let them cool, peel of parchment paper and EAT!


Jen -- you have complete permission to correct me on any of these steps :)


1 comments:

Jen said...

The only edit I'd make is that you only want to bake them at 250 for 3 minutes, then remove and put the milk chocolate m&m in the center....then I usually put them somewhere to cool...then enjoy! =)